Riddle Me This.....

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
In a river of fresh, flowing water, Where the fish swim and the birds hover, There is a creature, a master of disguise, With a long, slender body and a tail that lies.

It hides among the rocks and the weeds, In the shadows where it often feeds. With a mouth that opens wide and teeth that gleam, It's a hunter of the water, a true aquatic team.

What is this creature, elusive and sly, That calls the river its home, by and by? A master of camouflage, it's hard to see, But when it strikes, it's a sight to see.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Riddle.JPG

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I see we've stepped our riddle games up a notch! Those have me thinking hard Lycan....my brain hurts because I've got bits of both riddle in my head at once.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
In a river of fresh, flowing water, Where the fish swim and the birds hover, There is a creature, a master of disguise, With a long, slender body and a tail that lies.

It hides among the rocks and the weeds, In the shadows where it often feeds. With a mouth that opens wide and teeth that gleam, It's a hunter of the water, a true aquatic team.

What is this creature, elusive and sly, That calls the river its home, by and by? A master of camouflage, it's hard to see, But when it strikes, it's a sight to see.
I was going to go northern pike but instead I'm pretty sure it's a water moccasin aka cotton mouth.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
For those wondering about the sisters.....they are "day" and "night". The sisters were Eos (goddess of day) and Nyx (goddess of night) but I was only looking for "day" and "night".

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 38