Minn kota I-pilot link swap

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looking to swap my I pilot link on my old trolling motor to a different non I-pilot terrova. Is this as easy as just swapping heads? Anyone ever done it?

My old terrova has seen better days. Replaced a bunch of parts and seals last year and it ran good again but must have started leaking again so I’m done dealing with it and am going to move on.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
No one want to talk about fishing anymore! Everyone just want to circle jerk about politics? Come on man!

Bauer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have replaced the head from one link TM to another and it was very easy, but I cannot confirm you can swap between link/non link. I would imagine that it would have to be able to be done though, as all the "link" cabling is contained in that head, so it wouldnt involve anything with the shaft or motor.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looking to swap my I pilot link on my old trolling motor to a different non I-pilot terrova. Is this as easy as just swapping heads? Anyone ever done it?

My old terrova has seen better days. Replaced a bunch of parts and seals last year and it ran good again but must have started leaking again so I’m done dealing with it and am going to move on.
Buy new way better off or there is lots of good used 3 year old whole units or so all over web

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 50
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 18